"A Girls Best Friend"
Jewelry is equated to icing on a cake or a finale to a play or the ending of a scintillating novel. In other words, an outfit is just not complete without a dab of bling. Whether wearing jeans, sporting work out gear, getting ready for work, an evening out or absolutely anything, a bauble of jewels is a necessity. Or course, it is a juggling act because too many jewels makes one appear a bit desperate for attention. You know the person, they walk into a room and everything from head to toe is sparkling and wiggling so that all is seen are the multitudes of jewels rather than them. The well dressed are always sporting minimal jewels. Check out Golden Globes 75th - Fashion Highlights
for ideas from the red carpet. The right amount is essential. Just what is the right amount? Well, here are a few Forever Chic Style
rules at your fingertips:
- Wear either real or faux jewelry.
- Engagement ring is always real and forefront.
- Ring on both hands. It is best to limit two rings per hand. Maybe engagement ring on one and two on another.
- Winning Combinations:
- Long earrings, no necklace, rings on both hands and one wrist with bracelet or bracelets.
- Stud diamonds or stud earrings, long chunky necklace or several strands and rings on one or both hands.
- Long earrings, short necklace and ring on both hands or just one.
- Diamond Studs - Either faux or real. No one can tell the difference.
- Less is best.
- Twirl around before leaving the room. If jewels are swaying and glittering everywhere - you have overdone it.
- Long earrings and long necklaces make the eyes stray down. You want eyes to remain up and highlight your face. Stay away from this combination.
- When traveling abroad - leave engagement ring at home. In fact, all real jewelry should be left at home. Why tempt fate with the real deal when faux is exceptional.
My new favorite jewels are anything by designer Kendra Scott
. Here are my picks for now and the rest of 2018. Have fun.
Tassels - Many Hues
Color My World
"Every gal needs a little glam" - Kendra Scott
The Cuff - Many Hues
"Every piece of jewelry tells a story" - Gem Hunt
The Golden Ring
Jewelry is what makes an outfit complete. With a few tips, and a few pieces for adornment one is ready for any occasion. Kendra Scott's
jewelry is beautifully crafted, vibrant and sensational on the wearer. Take a moment, try on and indulge your creative side while embracing the mystery of jewelry. Costume jewels are always exceptional and magical. Don't wait. Scott's style's sell out quickly online and in-store.
Until Next Time!
Kim Hardwick - Forever Chic Style
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting a comment. Appreciate your support of Forever Chic Style.