Santa Ho Ho Ho!
Gift giving is at the forefront this holiday season along with parties, get together's, decorating, watching lights and everything jovial. Shopping for a special someone, girlfriends or family members often is difficult after the teenage years. More importantly, shopping can be time consuming and not always the best experience while jostling among the hoards of humanity. Listed are a few tips for good measure. Followed with 12 Days of Christmas presents to complete a Christmas tree, fill a stocking or a mantel. Celebrate in-style and select quality items that are guaranteed to bring a smile to one and to all.
Holiday Shopping Tips
- Shopping List: Make a list and a budget to follow.
- Order Online: For ease of use, ease of a click and ease of mind.
- In-Store: Do visit your favorite department store and experience the cheery vibe with a heavy swirl of chaos. Perhaps grab a latte to prepare for impact.
- Most Important Present Selecting Rules:
- What Would You Like?: Think about what you would like to receive from others that is enjoyed by many when selecting gifts for parties, girlfriends or hostess presents. IE: Lip gloss, hand lotion, ornaments, candy, wine, small candles etc. Keep the gift simple and elegant.
- Know Sizes of Clothing Apparel: Know the sizes and styles of the beloved one. Often times the receiver of the gift will have to return the item. Or perhaps they will love it. Apparel can be tricky and it is a gamble.
- Anything Small: Small gifts are always perfect.
- Dress For the Holiday Experience: Wear casual yet merry clothing for an upbeat shopping experience. Dress to impress and embrace the festive mood.
12 Days of Christmas
First Day of Christmas Welcomes Lancome Lip Gloss & Eyeliner with Glee!
Second Day of Christmas Presents Ponytail Hairbands with Joy!
Many Hues to Choose
Third Day of Christmas Offers Hand Lotion with Bliss!
Fourth Day of Christmas Slips in Warm Slipper Socks with Happiness!
Fifth Day of Christmas Annual Purchase of UGG Slippers with Gaiety!
Tons of Colors
Water Resistent Suede
Sixth Day of Christmas Rings in Pajamas for Good Cheer!
Seventh Day of Christmas Brought A Scarf for Merriment!
Lot's of Colors
Eighth Day of Christmas Sprang Forth with the Ultimate Mascara!
Ninth Day of Christmas Sprang Forth with Burberry Delight!
|Burberry Baughton Quilted Coat |
Tenth Day of Christmas Rang in with Mirthful Lips!
Lots of Hues
Eleventh Day of Christmas Drums in Harmony with Leather Gloves Cashmere Lined!
Lined with Cashmere
Many Hues Available
Lined with Silk
Twelfth Day of Christmas Brings a Stylish Wallet with Elation!
Shop with enthusiasm and enjoy every minute of the holiday experiences. Look for quality items that are useful and lasting. Remember it is always better to give than receive. And, while you are at it give to someone in need. Bring smiles to the young and the old. Most importantly, keep the holiday spirit throughout the season and all year round. Get ready, get shopping, get decorating and get wrapping all the beautiful presents. Don't forget to smile and spread hope, faith and good will to all.
"A woman is most beautiful when she smiles " - Beyonce
Kim Hardwick - Forever Chic Style
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting a comment. Appreciate your support of Forever Chic Style.