- Best Actor: Daniel Day Lewis - Lincoln
- Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence - Silver Linings Playbook
- Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz - Django Unchained
- Best Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway - Les Miserables
- Best Director: Steven Spielberg - Lincoln
- Movie of the Year: Life of Pi or Silver Linings Playbook
- Hollywood Most Likely Pick: Argo
The fashion for the evening was comprised of Old Hollywood glitz with snowy whites and frosty creams, glitter, pops of color, decadent black, vivid reds and embellishments with jewelry showcasing elegant fashion. The red carpet theme was a flashback to yesteryear and those participating relished the occasion and dressed to impress with elegance and grace. Everyone looked smashing brilliant. The film, The Artist, stole the show winning Best Actor, Best Director and Best Movie. Yes, Old Hollywood glamour was on the red carpet in 2012.
Bernice Bejo: "French-Fashion-less” The minty Elie Saab couture gown was indeed gorgeous. Bejo, the lead in The Artist, as Peppy Miller, sadly was not dressed to the nines like the rising "talkie" movie star portrayed in the film. The braided hair and the mint shade with long sleeves was lacking in drama and glamour for this evening affair.